Cancellation of Matches Due to Hot Weather

All Saturday matches will be automatically cancelled if the forecast temperature is 36oC or above at Mt Barker as per Friday night’s television news reports. No radio broadcast will occur.

Please Check Bureau of Meteorology website after 6 pm on Friday nights to see if you are still playing.